Join now! It’s just $15 for an individual membership and $20 for a family membership!
What does SMAC do? A lot – with a lot of dedicated club members leading activities and giving it their all:
– The SMAC series, which promotes small, local races (thanks, John!)
– Club races like the Nancy Conz Amherst 10-Miler (thanks to Donna)
– The Summit Run (directed by Dave)
– The Ron Hebert Race (yes, directed by Ron himself)
– The Mount Toby Trail Race (saved by Patrick!)
– The brand-new New England Green River Marathon in August
– Through indoor and outdoor track and cross-country clinics, Youth Track serves over 500 children each year (thanks, Sydney, Leslie, and others!)
– Tuesday 5k races in Northampton in the summer (thanks, Don and Sue!)
– Weekly summer track workouts in Deerfield (thanks, Barry)
– Series Dinner and Annual Dinner Meeting
– Social runs (thanks to Laure and others!)
– And don’t forget the SMAC Sun newsletter
SMAC also supports local races through gear, timing devices, and rustling up volunteers.
Go to RunReg to join now!
View Full Calendar
Some of you ran on a track, some on road or grass. Some of you ran a stand-alone mile and for others, it was part of a longer run. If you Read more …
It may be quite some time before we go back to running the races we love. For those among you who are missing the ‘spice’ of going fast and pushing it, Read more …
Dear SMAC friends, For each of us, life has changed dramatically over the past couple of weeks. Between re-organizing work, family, and changing all the plans you made for the Read more …
Serving the needs of area runners since 1972!