Join now! It’s just $15 for an individual membership and $20 for a family membership!
What does SMAC do? A lot – with a lot of dedicated club members leading activities and giving it their all:
– The SMAC series, which promotes small, local races (thanks, John!)
– Club races like the Nancy Conz Amherst 10-Miler (thanks to Donna)
– The Summit Run (directed by Dave)
– The Ron Hebert Race (yes, directed by Ron himself)
– The Mount Toby Trail Race (saved by Patrick!)
– The brand-new New England Green River Marathon in August
– Through indoor and outdoor track and cross-country clinics, Youth Track serves over 500 children each year (thanks, Sydney, Leslie, and others!)
– Tuesday 5k races in Northampton in the summer (thanks, Don and Sue!)
– Weekly summer track workouts in Deerfield (thanks, Barry)
– Series Dinner and Annual Dinner Meeting
– Social runs (thanks to Laure and others!)
– And don’t forget the SMAC Sun newsletter
SMAC also supports local races through gear, timing devices, and rustling up volunteers.
Go to RunReg to join now!
View Full Calendar
SMAC Summer Track Workouts Are Back! SMAC invites you to our weekly Summer Track Workouts beginning Wednesday, June 14th at 5:30 PM being held at the Deerfield Academy Track. The ten-week program is being Read more …
A blast from the past of photos from SMAC’s 50 years! Photos compiled by Ben Kimball presented at the SMAC 50th Anniversary Celebration held on Saturday, November 19th.
Serving the needs of area runners since 1972!