Join now! It’s just $15 for an individual membership and $20 for a family membership!
What does SMAC do? A lot – with a lot of dedicated club members leading activities and giving it their all:
– The SMAC series, which promotes small, local races (thanks, John!)
– Club races like the Nancy Conz Amherst 10-Miler (thanks to Donna)
– The Summit Run (directed by Dave)
– The Ron Hebert Race (yes, directed by Ron himself)
– The Mount Toby Trail Race (saved by Patrick!)
– The brand-new New England Green River Marathon in August
– Through indoor and outdoor track and cross-country clinics, Youth Track serves over 500 children each year (thanks, Sydney, Leslie, and others!)
– Tuesday 5k races in Northampton in the summer (thanks, Don and Sue!)
– Weekly summer track workouts in Deerfield (thanks, Barry)
– Series Dinner and Annual Dinner Meeting
– Social runs (thanks to Laure and others!)
– And don’t forget the SMAC Sun newsletter
SMAC also supports local races through gear, timing devices, and rustling up volunteers.
Go to RunReg to join now!
View Full Calendar
The Proposed 2022 Board of Directors are as follows: Officers Dawn Montague (President) – SHUTESBURY Grace Coller (Vice President) – SHELBURNE FALLS David Theoharides (Treasurer) – WHATELY Grace Coller (Secretary) Read more …
Hello SMAC members! The upcoming Annual Meeting will be Sunday, January 9 at noon rather than the usual first Sunday in January. That way, our event won’t be in conflict Read more …
Hello fellow track families! We have set up youth track practice at Hampshire College this winter. We have the use of their tennis and multisport building behind the Eric Carle Read more …
Serving the needs of area runners since 1972!