Join now! It’s just $15 for an individual membership and $20 for a family membership!
What does SMAC do? A lot – with a lot of dedicated club members leading activities and giving it their all:
– The SMAC series, which promotes small, local races (thanks, John!)
– Club races like the Nancy Conz Amherst 10-Miler (thanks to Donna)
– The Summit Run (directed by Dave)
– The Ron Hebert Race (yes, directed by Ron himself)
– The Mount Toby Trail Race (saved by Patrick!)
– The brand-new New England Green River Marathon in August
– Through indoor and outdoor track and cross-country clinics, Youth Track serves over 500 children each year (thanks, Sydney, Leslie, and others!)
– Tuesday 5k races in Northampton in the summer (thanks, Don and Sue!)
– Weekly summer track workouts in Deerfield (thanks, Barry)
– Series Dinner and Annual Dinner Meeting
– Social runs (thanks to Laure and others!)
– And don’t forget the SMAC Sun newsletter
SMAC also supports local races through gear, timing devices, and rustling up volunteers.
Go to RunReg to join now!
View Full Calendar
A blast from the past of photos from SMAC’s 50 years! Photos compiled by Ben Kimball presented at the SMAC 50th Anniversary Celebration held on Saturday, November 19th.
Join or Renew Your Membership for 2023 Fitness, fun, and competition The Sugarloaf Mountain Athletic Club’s purpose is to promote running as both a recreational activity and competitive sport by Read more …
Back on July 6, Crush on the Community posted a painting of Don and Sue Grant on their Facebook page (see the post here). This was the glowing caption that Read more …
Serving the needs of area runners since 1972!