Join now! It’s just $15 for an individual membership and $20 for a family membership!
What does SMAC do? A lot – with a lot of dedicated club members leading activities and giving it their all:
– The SMAC series, which promotes small, local races (thanks, John!)
– Club races like the Nancy Conz Amherst 10-Miler (thanks to Donna)
– The Summit Run (directed by Dave)
– The Ron Hebert Race (yes, directed by Ron himself)
– The Mount Toby Trail Race (saved by Patrick!)
– The brand-new New England Green River Marathon in August
– Through indoor and outdoor track and cross-country clinics, Youth Track serves over 500 children each year (thanks, Sydney, Leslie, and others!)
– Tuesday 5k races in Northampton in the summer (thanks, Don and Sue!)
– Weekly summer track workouts in Deerfield (thanks, Barry)
– Series Dinner and Annual Dinner Meeting
– Social runs (thanks to Laure and others!)
– And don’t forget the SMAC Sun newsletter
SMAC also supports local races through gear, timing devices, and rustling up volunteers.
Go to RunReg to join now!
View Full Calendar
Original artwork by SMAC member JoEllen Reino. Originally published in the May/June 2021 issue of The Sugarloaf Sun.
by Laure Van den Broeck Raffensperger Last spring, the race calendar was suddenly swept clean, and now more than a year later, a full return to normal still hasn’t happened. Read more …
Original artwork by SMAC member JoEllen Reino. Originally published in the January/February 2021 issue of The Sugarloaf Sun.
Serving the needs of area runners since 1972!