To promote team spirit and identity, SMAC will sponsor runners to compete as
part of the SMAC Team in three races in 2016:
• Lake Wyola Race (Sunday, June 12, 2016) – this race is a member favorite and is part of the SMAC Series.
• Bridge of Flowers 10K (Saturday, August 13, 2016) – Last
year our team won $1,425 for the club!
• Monson Half Marathon (November) – Team scored! Date TBD
SMAC will reimburse you for half of your entry fee if you register as a SMAC will reimburse you for half of your entry fee if you register as a SMAC member AND wear your SMAC gear in the race. You must have paid your annual dues to be eligible.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Register for any of the team races as a SMAC member
2. Wear your SMAC gear during the race. Be ready for a team photo before
3. After each race send an email message to Tom Raffensperger at
email@example.com indicating which race you ran and your mailing
address. Please use the subject “SMAC Team” in your message.
4. That’s it! You will receive a check for half of the entry fee. To simplify
bookkeeping, all checks will be mailed after the end of the season’s team
racing (after the Monson Half).
View Full Calendar
Join us for a fall series of weekly group trail runs! Whether you’re new to trails or have been running them for decades, we want to meet you and Read more …
2023-2024 Winter Youth Track SMAC’S YOUTH TRACK PROGRAM MISSION: To foster the development of youth through participation in track and field training to develop athletic strength, sportsmanship, and a passion Read more …
Join us for Fall Track Workouts with Coach Dan Smith. Eight weeks of Track Workouts on Wednesdays, August 30 – October 18th 5:30 PM – Frontier High School Track – Read more …
Serving the needs of area runners since 1972!